Agent Agreement Sample: Commission Agent Agreement Sample PDF. Also, University or College Agent Commission Sample.
Agent Agreement Sample
Agent agreement is a contact paper between two parties where one party allows another party to work on behalf of the first party. It is also known as an Agency agreement or representative agreement. This type of agreement may form between an organization or an organization person. The author has sketched a sample of agent agreements between a Canadian college and a student admission agency. Here, XYZ represents the college name, and the Responsible unit for the Agent represents the college’s department that liaises with the Agent.
Commission Agent Agreement Sample
The commission agent agreement sample refers to the written contract between two parties where one party provides commission based on the sales and services. The agreement between the university and consultancy firm is an example of a commission agent agreement.
Commission Agent Agreement Sample-1
This agreement dated: ___/0 /2021, between:
1st Party XYZ University / XYZ College / XYZ Educational Institute Name
2nd Party Agent Name
- XYZ College grants the right to solicit students for the programs offered by affiliated schools of XYZ College Ltd. as per above.
- The Agent may be informed of any developments related to changes in existing programs and the introduction of new programs, joint ventures, and articulation agreements with other
NOW, THEREFORE, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged by both parties, the parties agree as follows:
1. Responsibilities of Agent
XYZ. Pays the Agent on a quality and quantity basis (Inclusive of all applicable taxes) of the net tuition received for each international student referred by the Agent who enrolls, begins their education, and remains enrolled and actively attends an affiliated school of XYZ College Ltd. for a period of at least 30 days. The commission will be paid on prorate basis (as Earned)
*Commissions for our authorized agents would be ___% of course’s paid tuition only.
An international student is a person who is not a Canadian citizen or a landed immigrant or who has not been determined under the Immigration Act to be a Convention Refugee. As such, an International student would require a proper study permit before starting the program. In all other cases (Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents), the Responsible Unit For Agent will pay the Agent ____% (Inclusive of all applicable taxes) of the net tuition received.
- Agent shall accurately present the schools and programs affiliated with XYZ College to the prospective students, their parents, and any interested parties.
- Additionally, the Agent shall be familiar with and strictly adhere to the applicable government regulation and/or accreditation requirements concerning the recruitment and admission of international
- Finally, the Agent shall interview prospective students and gather information regarding the students:
- English language
- Financial ability to meet all costs associated with securing a post-secondary education in
Minimum Criteria for International Students Admissions are mentioned below:
- IELTS: Overall 6with no band less than 5 in any module
- Academics requirements: Pass with 55%overall Grade 12 or A levels
- Core subject scores (as per the stream): 50% or more in Grade 12 or A levels
- The Agent should assist prospective students and their families in applying to XYZ College in advising about visa eligibility and obtaining a study permit (if required) in studying in Canada. Agents should review application materials for accuracy and submit all credentials, forms, and application and assessment fees on behalf of the applicant. All application forms MUST bear the Agent’s stamp/seal.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Ensuring all students have proper medical insurance/coverage.
- Assisting students, where necessary, in obtaining airline tickets and travel
- Communicating with XYZ College’s Admissions Advisor about the transportation details. Additionally, confirm the specific arrival date of the enrolled student.
2. Status and Authority of the Agent
The Agent is not an employee of XYZ College or any related entity.
The Agent has no authority to offer admission to any prospective student. The college can only grant admissions to XYZ College Ltd.’s programs through its admissions process. All decisions regarding students’ admission are the sole prerogative of XYZ College Ltd.
The Agent has no authority to commit affiliated schools of XYZ College to any contract or obligation of any kind.
3. Printed Materials and Advertisements
The Agent must conduct all promotions on behalf of XYZ College Ltd. truthfully and ethically. Moreover, in the recruitment of students under this Agreement, the Agent shall use only those brochures, advertisements, and other promotional materials accepted from XYZ College Ltd. All materials produced by XYZ College Ltd. are trademarked and are the property of XYZ College Ltd. reproduction of XYZ College Ltd. materials by any means, including the translations of XYZ College Ltd. materials, is strictly prohibited without the prior express wrote consent of XYZ College Ltd. Should the Agent wish to create their marketing materials to advertise programs offered by XYZ College Ltd. affiliated schools, XYZ College Ltd. must approve those in writing before being released to the public.
4. Processing of Applications
XYZ College Ltd. shall use reasonable faith efforts to notify the Agent of the admissions decision within forty-eight (48) hours after the school has received a complete enrollment package. Responsible Unit For Agent. Agrees to pay agent commission as outlined in this agreement and each student’s enrollment (see #17 for details).
5. Laws and Regulations
- Agent agrees to abide by provincial and federal laws and standards concerning fair marketing principles and further agrees to be responsible for and indemnify and save harmless XYZ College from any loss or claim resulting from the Agent’s failure to abide by these laws or standards.
- The Agent is responsible for being fully knowledgeable about, and compliant with, all applicable laws, regulations, policies, procedures, customs, and cultural attributes of the country or countries in which the Agent operates under this
- Agent must have a valid business license and must maintain a contract of representation with XYZ College
6. Statement of Refund Policy
XYZ College Ltd. applies student tuition refund policies (as mentioned on the website) established in applicable provincial and federal government regulations, subject to change.
All expenses incurred by the Agent in connection with the Agent’s activities under this Agreement are Agent’s sole responsibility unless approved in writing in advance by the management of XYZ College Ltd.
XYZ College Ltd. retains its right to engage more than one Agent to provide prospective students in the same geographic area.
This Agreement shall be in effect when signed and delivered to both parties. The duration is one (1) year from the Agreement signed. The Agreement may be extended by both parties’ mutual, written agreement. Otherwise, the Agreement shall expire on the anniversary of the effective date.
10. Termination of Contract
- Either party may terminate this Agreement by providing thirty (30) days advance written notice to the other party of their intention to terminate this Agreement;
- Agent shall receive the appropriate compensation as provided in this Agreement for any prospective student referred by the Agent who has filed a completed application, paid a deposit under this Agreement on or before the termination date if that student after that attends the classes;
- Following termination, the Agent shall not print or distribute advertising materials promoting XYZ College
11. Due Care and Ethical Practice
- Agents shall conduct themselves with due care and reflect high ethical practice and Agents that, in the opinion of XYZ College Ltd.., have acted contrary to ethical business practice including, but not limited to, the Code of Ethics (attached) or contrary to any accreditation or regulatory requirements under Canadian law may, in XYZ College Ltd.’s absolute discretion, be subject to the immediate termination of this Agreement.
- Agent agrees to save, protect, hold harmless and indemnify XYZ College for any loss, damages, or adverse impact that results from any failure of the Agent to abide by the code of ethics, failure to act with due care, including any failure of the Agent to comply with the applicable Canadian consumer protection, accreditation or regulatory requirements.
Any notice or other communication under this Agreement shall be considered effective if it is in writing and is either delivered in person or properly sent by fax, e-mail, courier service, or registered mail to the respective parties at the address provided herein unless notice of a different address has been previously given. Agent and XYZ College Ltd. shall immediately apprise the other of any address changes.
13. Assignment and Delegation by Agent
None of the Agent’s rights, privileges, or obligations may be assigned or transferred without prior written consent. The agent may delegate the performance of specific duties. Still, the Agent shall remain fully responsible for the full version.
14. Interpretation of Agreement
This Agreement shall be interpreted by the laws of British Columbia, Canada.
15. The Agent is not an Employee
For greater certainty, Agent is not an employee or representative of XYZ College Ltd. and has no authority to bind or assume any responsibility, liability, debt, or obligation whatsoever on behalf of XYZ College Ltd.
16. Entire Agreement
This Agreement, including the attached Code of Ethics, constitutes the parties’ entire understanding of the subject matter and supersedes all other prior or contemporaneous, written or oral, promises and recruitments.
17. Compensation for Agents
Agent agrees that no fees charge to any student about this agreement. The sole and exclusive obligation of Responsible Unit For Agent. To pay Agent as follows:
- After students have completed and signed a student Enrollment Agreement and completed payment of the required Registration/Application fee, and have met all necessary admissions requirements to receive Acceptance, Agent shall be notified by XYZ College of successful enrollment. Still, no fees shall be be be paid to the Agent at this time.
- The Agent can’t claim any commission if a student does not start studies at XYZ College or withdraws.
- If a student withdraws the program after starting the program and within the first 30 calendar days of the program start date, the Agent shall not be eligible for any.
- All referral fees are payable in Canadian dollars.
- In the case whereby a student enrolled by Agent fails to complete a program of study in which Agent enrolled the student. Therefore, students must repeat a program of study; and there is no additional fee. To Agent for the repeated program(s) of study.
ACCEPTED AND AGREED
Signed on behalf of Agent:
Signed on behalf of 1st Party.:
Name: Manpreet Singh
Title: Marketing Manager
Note: Code of Ethics for Agents attached and forms part of this Agreement.
Code of Ethics for Agent Agreement
Agents agree to conduct themselves respecting the highest level of professionalism, competence, integrity, and ethical business conduct and adhere to the points below:
- Agents must have a valid business. Additionally, Agent has to have properly registered and licensed with civic, provincial, and federal authorities. If the Agent fails to abide by this policy, the contract shall be subject to termination.
- To exercise truth, accuracy, and integrity in all aspects of the promotion of XYZ College, to act following ethical industry and business practices, including respecting the applicable consumer protection, human rights, nondiscrimination, immigration, privacy, and related government legislation and regulations.
- To accurately and honestly represent XYZ College and its program offerings.
- In order to be familiar with and respect applicable government and accreditation regulations, including the prohibition of representing that the successful completion guarantees employment or that admission guarantees government student financial.
- To respect XYZ College’s copyright and trademark rights.
- In order to be of good character and reputation and to conduct themselves in a manner that shall not adversely impact, directly or indirectly, the reputation of XYZ College
- That greater certainty, Agent is not an employee. So, the agent or representative of XYZ College has no authority to assume any responsibility, liability, debt, or obligation on behalf of XYZ College Ltd.