Rules and Regulations of The Company and Code of Conduct of the Company. How To Write the Rules and Regulations and Code of Conduct of the Company. The Sample of Rules and Regulations of The Company.
Table of Contents:
- Rules and Regulations of The Company
- How To Write the Rules and Regulations and Code of Conduct of the Company?
- A Sample of Rules and Regulations of The Company.
Rules and Regulations of The Company
The rules and regulation of the company means a set of written policies that made by company higher level authority and bound to follow all employees. Rules and regulations help to protect the business from any kind of legal claims also maintain the business with a positive work environment. In addition, the Code of Conduct of the Company is a collection of rules outlining the norms and responsibilities of the company. Failure of an employee to obey the rules and regulations as well as the code of conduct can bring negative consequences.
2. The Company Rules and Regulations For The Employees
The following rules and regulations shall impose on all employees of the company. Some rules and regulations include:
- Firstly, every employee must have to follow and obey the act, guidance, policy, rules, and regulations imposed by the company authority and applicable from time to time.
- Secondly, the company expects formal and acceptable behaviors from employees. The prime motive of the company is to attract customers through outstanding conduct.
- In addition, employees are liable to protect the company’s belongings what they are using for office purposes. They will be responsible for breaking any type of official equipment such as computer, printer, scanner, camera, and so on.
- Further, our company very aware of maintaining the record, therefore, every employee has to be conscious to protect documents. The office will not accept any argument without proper evidence.
- Furthermore, the employee will be permitted to work who are under the influence of alcoholic beverages during work time. Also, no employee shall drive the company’s vehicles or operate any official equipment under the influence of an alcoholic.
- Apart from that, our company is very alert to follow the employee’s ethical principles. The company will be fired on those employees who are indulged with corruption and bribery without notifying them.
- Employees must have to inform the supervisor or manager at least one hour prior to starting work if they could be absent or late on that day.
- Every employee has to apply for a special vacation at least one month prior to the expected date of asking for a vacation.
- Employees shall follow the dress code according to the directives of the company authorities.
- Finally, If the employee does not meet the company’s expectations through their conduct and performance, the company can take corrective action on them.
The Code of Conduct of the Company
This company believes in protecting the principles of the competition, economic freedom, and conducts company activities in line with those principles. Depending on the company strategies, it competes with other companies actively, autonomously and fairly. The Company’s collaborators are not hereunder authorized to establish with competitors formal or informal agreements. All the business units of the company are expected to comply with the guidelines provided by the company’s rules and regulations.
Our company always shows it’s keen to make a collaboration for mutual benefits. This company determines to keep promise with other collaborative companies as per the agreement.
Relationships with shareholders
Shareholders need all the relevant information available in order to guide them. Our company creates the conditions so that there is widespread and informed participation of shareholders in decisions within their remit. It promotes equality of information.
The company has always considered the environment to be a vitally important asset. So our company is committed to protecting the environment. The company is seeking a balance between economic initiatives and important ecological concerns to consider the rights of future generations.
The company safeguards the principle of confidentiality of any data, information, and details about its activities. It ensures that this principle is also respected and observed by its collaborators.
Protection of human resources
Human resources are vitally important for the existence and development of our company. We respect human resources and make room for implementing their creativity. Our company always inspire blooming inner knowledge of the employees and outsiders.
Corruption and extortion
Our company is committed to implementing the necessary measures to prevent and combat bribery and extortion. This company is very strong-minded to eradicate any type of corruptions both inbound and outbound perspectives.
3. A Sample of Rules and Regulations of The Company.
An Infographic Sample of the Rules and Regulations of The Company